The backbone of a business, the support function ensures the rest of the business can run smoothly. Organised and efficient, we know you value a quality working environment with the opportunity for excellent career progression.
Click through the links to learn more about our specialist areas.
Apply for this job
Associate Recruitment ConsultantRef ehapr18a
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: £17,000 - £19,000
- Location: Cardiff
Have you ever wanted to get into recruitment? Do you have previous sales / recruitment experience? If so please apply today to join our growing team at Yolk.
A bit about Yolk
Yolk Recruitment is no ordinary company, we're no ordinary employer either! We're passionate about our staff and understand the importance of offering responsibility, uncapped earnings, a resoundingly friendly working atmosphere and training that will deliver the skills needed to continually further your career. What's more, we're constantly expanding and the right people, with the right attitude and desire always benefit from our policy of organic growth, we reward top performers.
As a nationally acclaimed company Yolk have won numerous awards as recognition of our continued excellence in delivering a range of outstanding recruitment services to a diverse client base.
If you are a dedicated and hardworking individual, looking for the opportunity to spread your wings and explore the world of recruitment, then we will give you the support, motivation, the latest technology and financial backing to begin your career in recruitment! All whilst providing you with an enjoyable and vibrant workplace.
- You will strengthen and develop a business support desk by increasing your candidate database and client database using a variety of sales techniques
- You will demonstrate a commercial and proactive commitment to winning business, managing a busy business support and finance desk in line with company strategy, making yourself aware of the company’s short, medium and long term goals
- You will be naturally curious, using your questioning skills to learn more about people and business; including meeting candidates and clients within Business Support & Finance
- As a self-starter you will work towards achieving your individual activity and revenue targets whilst being mindful of your overall team targets supporting and contributing towards the achievement of wider team goals
- Enthusiasm and initiative are pre-requisites for the role
- Self-motivated, you will be pro-active and prepared to find solutions
- Previous experience in a sales driven environment is essential (i.e sales, estate agent, events, hospitality, business development)
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call Emma Harries, Team Manager 02921 673734 or Sarah Castle, Divisional Head on 02921 673737.