Based in central Cardiff, my client is established business with a great reputation.
This is a new role which has been created to support our Pitch and CRM Manager and to help with the development of the organisation’s strong and growing presence within the public sector.
- Assisting in developing and writing pitches and tenders, predominantly for public sector bodies.
- Carrying out work for public sector clients to help drive forward the organisation’s practice within the public sector
- Acting as co-ordinator for the organisation’s public sector framework panel appointments
- Developing and maintaining a database of all public sector contacts and activities, both practice and business development related
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the issues concerning public sector
- Monitoring developments and disseminating information as appropriate
- Maintaining the public sector area of the organisation’s web site and intranet
- Writing bulletins and articles of interest to the public sector
- Setting up meetings and carrying out research as appropriate
- Writing and/or contributing to directory entries insofar as they relate to the public sector
- The successful candidate will have excellent writing skills with an engaging yet professional writing style. They will be tenacious and persuasive and have a flexible approach, coupled with excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Being a team player, having an eye for detail, a good sense of humour and excellent interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
- Knowledge of public sector and professional services is an advantage as is a knowledge of Welsh.
- Competitive basic salary + benefits depending on experience
Yolk Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical commercial positions. We source elite professionals within the marketing arena with a proven track record of achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.APPLY