Yolk Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of positions within our business support division. We source candidates with a proven track record of achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Our client is an innovative energy management company who have an emphasis on green and renewable energy. They understand that the delivery of excellent customer service is dependant on the processes behind the scenes.
Currently recruiting for a wide range of roles including Billing Assistants.
- · Maintaining the client’s statements on a internal system daily to ensure all statements that are processed are accurate
- · Entering financial transactions, meter reads and industry related data required for billing the customers
- · Assisting in the completion of the twice monthly statement runs and the clearing of all resulting validations
- · As part of the billing team you will be expected to take ownership for certain areas of the billing process and assisting the Team Leader in improving the overall performance of the billing activities
- · Explaining complex billing issues to both the Customer Service team and when required directly to the customer
- · You will also be expected on occasion to provide support to the rest of the billing team and customer services as appropriate
- Essential – Graduates with 2.1 or 2.2
- Ability to work under pressire and handle times of significant work volume
- Understanding the importance of accurate billing
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A good level of numeracy and attention to detail
- Billing knowledge
- Previous Customer Experience
- Excellent numeracy skills