£30,000 - £35,000 OTE Negotiable
Yolk Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical sales positions. We source candidates with a proven track record of sales achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Our client is a large hotel chain with an excellent local reputation. They are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to build new business selling hospitality and banqueting facilities on site to local business while account managing the existing accounts.
- Securing local corporate contracts for hospitality and conference & banqueting facilities.
- Maintaining a minimum of 12 quality appointments per week with past, potential or existing clients in and outside the hotel
- Regularly attending networking events in local business community
- Performing agency & client presentations nationwide when required
- Taking responsibility for all in-house guest activities and customer rewards.
- Selling all hotel services professionally and creating successful campaigns
- Performing various admin tasks, database management, mailings, reports, cold calling and lead generating
- Takes ownership of VIP’s, Gold members or repeat guests
- All applicants should be proactive, outgoing and flexible in working hours.
- Previous media, advertising, venue, hospitality or sponsorship sales experience would be considered
- The Candidate must have a large existing contact base within the local area of decision makers.
- Must be a self starter, and new business focused
- Must hold a valid driving licence.
- This company promote from within and have excellent training packages for all roles within the business
- A negotiable basic salary of between £30-35,000 with an uncapped commission scheme, a company car, laptop and mobile.
- To work for part of an established and well known organisation