£35,000 - £45,000 Negotiable
Yolk Recruitment specialises in recruiting for a wide range of business critical sales & marketing positions. We source elite professionals within a marketing arena and work with clients who delver on your career aspirations.
Exciting, expanding and successful financial services organisation near Cardiff are seeking a Campaign Manager to further grow their busy marketing function.
- Identifying the most valuable and at risk customers, targeting them with the right loyalty/sales message, offer, creative at the right time to maximize renewal and ongoing retention.
- Developing a suite of loyalty offers which will create strong engagement with customers, driving greater cross/upsell and a longer and deeper customer relationship.
- Maximizing the relevancy of proactive and reactive retention treatments for customers by applying the latest customer profiling, modelling, trigger techniques to customer & segment targeting
- Delivering treatments across all in & outbound channels (Web, email social media etc.)
- Creating automated, multi-channel communication cycles where appropriate
- Applying a best practice, closed loop processes for treatment & strategy evaluation & optimization
- Liaising with but often leading product categories to introduce, optimize & retire product treatments and offers
- Driving the treatment strategy, including: Setting treatment rules, modelling requirements, NPV values, strategy considerations
- Benchmarking activity with competitors and non industry specific best practise leaders to build differentiated and market leading communications and strong loyalty/WOM recommendations.
- Proven success in developing & delivering online marketing strategy in a consumer environment
- Direct experience of creating and managing campaign planning, copy development and production to measurement and evaluation.
- High level business acumen
- An appreciation of data warehousing, data mining, campaign management & business intelligence systems
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Able to prove responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Basic salary up to £45,000 + benefits