£25,000 - £30,000 pro-rata
Yolk Recruitment specialises in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical commercial positions. We source elite professionals with a proven track record of achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Supporting the delivery of all data aspects of direct campaign activity including responsibility for the creation & maintenance of routine reporting and analysis, data selections and ad-hoc reporting requirements
Main responsibilities in this role include:
- Deliver optimal campaign lists on time and in line with agreed process
- Ensure delivery of regular analysis and reporting by Category, Sales Channel and across products.
- Support the campaign planning for all direct channels – Outbound Telesales Marketing, Direct Mail, email & door-drop
- Campaign performance and analysis requirements delivered by channel, customer, media and product
- Ad hoc reporting requirements
- Cyclically review reporting requirements with internal customers and suggest improvements to the reports that could be beneficial.
- Experience of high volume data analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical, logical and commercial
- Inquisitive, proactive and determined
- Ability to perform well in fast paced, pressurised environment
- Focused with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Great desire to learn new skills and gain new experience
- Experience of analysis and/or campaign techniques using one or more of Business Objects, smart FOCUS Viper, Alterian Alchemy, FastStats, SAS, Unica, Chordiant, Aprimo or equivalent would be an advantage
- Basic salary of up to £30,000pa (pro rata)
Please be aware this is a 3 month contract to start as soon as possible.APPLY