£20,000.00 - £22,500.00
Salary: £22,500 (Plus extensive benefits including 30days holiday)
Location: South East Wales
Reference – 881584
My client a world leader in their field and is looking to add a CRM Coordinator to their team due to internal promotion.
To apply for this role you will have the following:
- Strong experience of supporting and coordinating a CRM system
- Have extensive MS excel experience
- Be commercially minded and confident in a colleague facing role
- Have the drive to overcome and settle challenges from other members of your team
- Have experience of attending meetings with managers/directors & reporting feedback on the CRM system
On a day to day basis you will be expected to:
- Take ownership of the companies CRM systems and act as a key point of contact for the business
- Train staff when needed and provide regular assistance and support
- Validate and edit new project data as needed to ensure the database is as ‘clean’ as possible
- Escalate any issues with the CRM system to the relevant contact in the IT Department
- Produce and manage detailed reports in MS Excel.
This role comes with an extensive benefits package including up to £22,500 salary, 38 days holiday (including bank holidays) healthcare and an excellent pension scheme.
To apply for this for role please send your CV in the first instance.
£22,500 (Plus extensive benefits including 30days holiday)
Reference – 881584APPLY