£17,000 - £18,000
Yolk Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical commercial positions. We source candidates with a proven track record of sales achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Our client operates within the business services industry and is seeking a Data Analyst to work within a well-established Marketing Team. You will support the Group Reporting & Analytics Manager and work as part of the Reporting and Analysis team, to provide analysis and intelligent insight for the Group. Your focus is on analysis to improve understanding and insight of customers, products, campaigns and the market place.
- Carry out customer and employee satisfaction research, including design and development of surveys, managing distribution and response and reporting results.
- Provide various statistical analysis and profiling of customers and products across the group
- Conduct pre and post-campaign analysis, including executing regular reports and ad hoc post-campaign analysis.
- To provide accurate, timely and relevant reporting
- Maintain and develop mapping and geographic analysis for business projects, such as sales force restructure and territory analysis.
- Evaluate, solve business problems and provide insight using data mining, statistics and data analysis in response to ad-hoc requests.
Experience and Skills
- Highly numerate with good analytical skills
- Likely to have 12 months+ experience in a Data Analyst / Data Manipulation environment
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of Excel and Access
- Good team player with strong motivation and initiative
- Previous experience of SQL an advantage
- Dedicated, well-motivated and result-driven self-starter
- Strong IT skills, with experience of stats, SPSS , survey & GIS software an advantage.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
- Information handling and problem solving ability
- Basic salary up to £18,000