£14,000 - £16,000
Yolk Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of positions within our business support division. We source candidates with a proven track record of achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Our client is a well established Energy Consultancy business that has consistently grown through excelled service and innovation, to be one of theUK’s largest in its field. Due to successful growth our client is now seeking an experienced data coordinator to support the data services division of the business.
- Managing the data flows
- Ensure all information is present and correct
- Production of exception reports for missing or incorrect data
- Completion of relevant invoicing schedule
- To resolve customer queries
- Providing reports and statistical data
- Providing support to clients
- Experience of processing numerical data
- Excellent communication skills equally written and verbally
- Good attention to detail working on data base systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Salary from £14,500
- Onsite parking