£43,000 - £45,000 Negotiable
Yolk Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical commercial positions. We source elite professionals within the marketing arena with a proven track record of achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Sigma 3 (Kitchens) Ltd – Established in 1975, Sigma 3 is a leading manufacturer and retailer of quality kitchens & bedrooms with 11 showrooms across Wales & England. We serve a large number of independent trade and builder accounts and pride ourselves in a quality product and a quality service.
We are looking for a commercial E-Commerce Marketing Manager for a new and exciting venture of which e-commerce plays a pivotal role.
Responsible for developing, maintaining and optimising processes for web trading to maximise return on investment for the business by driving sales and reaching conversion targets from the website. You will responsible for:
- Sales from the websites and strive to achieve maximum conversion of visitors to purchase.
- Responsible for the day to day website performance and monitoring.
- Manage and lead a team to successfully deliver sales and operational efficiency, overseeing content, merchandising and promotions, product pricing and customer experience.
- Work in conjunction with the Senior Management Team on product sales performance, trading plans, budgets and product and category forecasting for online sales.
- Report on sales and site performance to the Senior Management Team.
- Develop both on site/off-site SEO strategies to maximise visibility in search engines including link strategies.
- Develop and manage a PPC strategy including managing analytics, bid management, optimisation, reporting, and research and testing results to improve PPC ROI.
- Consult on site content and structure to improve design, usability and content conversion points.
- Develop and maintain a Social media strategy.
- Develop and implement an email marketing strategy for additional customers and prospects.
- Content management of our websites, through both the use of external agencies and your own content writing, to develop quality content supporting core digital strategies.
- Managing dedicated marketing program budgets.
- Keeping up to date with the latest online trends and developments to ensure we maximise our web presence and continually develop our online strategy.
- Strong track record of web sales management and site development
- Proven experience of driving web sales, undertaking analysis and identifying new site developments.
- Demonstrable experience of the key skills mentioned above.
- Experience of managing a team to success.
- Experience of traditional marketing techniques and how to incorporate these into a digital marketing plan.
- Commercially astute individual with ability to communicate on a cross functional basis.
Salary up to £45,000, bonus and benefits.
Yolk Recruitment is working in partnership with Sigma 3 on an exclusive, retained basis for the recruitment of three key roles including this one. If you wish to apply to this role please send your CV/covering letter directly to Nici Jones at Yolk Recruitment or simply apply to this advertisement via the methods outlined. Please note Sigma 3 will not be accepting direct applications, and will direct you back to Yolk Recruitment. Likewise we stress that Yolk Recruitment are in an exclusive agreement, if you are contacted by an agency other than Yolk Recruitment they have no agreement in place with Sigma 3 for this role and your application will be nothing more than a speculative approach that will not be considered. To be considered or for further explanation, please contact Nici Jones at Yolk RecruitmentAPPLY