£18,000 - £20,000 OTE
Yolk Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical sales positions. We source candidates with a proven track record of sales achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Our client is a nationally renowned sporting organisation seeking to recruit a Sales Executive with a professional demeanour and strong relationship building skills. Driving new business through the sale of corporate hospitality packages and increasing current client spend are pre-requisites of the role. The successful candidate will ideally have worked in the events or hospitality industry in a sales or business development role however full training will be provided.
- To receive and convert all incoming event and wedding enquiries
- To provide same day response to enquiries and brochure download requests
- To proactively account manage existing customers with the aim of cross selling and upselling across all racing & events income lines
- To undertake proactive calling campaigns to generate new racing & events business
- To help develop Fontwell Park as a location for hobby shows, circus’, trade fairs, business to business events, concerts and exhibitions
- To help build relationships with event agencies and raise our profile with these key partners
- To proactively sell Christmas Party packages and undertake all associated administration
- To assist the Hospitality & Events Manager with the sale and delivery of in-house events e.g. Fireworks Party, Comedy Nights, etc
- Ensure all sales are contracted through the Event Master system, following the invoicing policy procedures at all times
- Log all enquiries on the Event Master system following the sales enquiry recording process
- Complete weekly enquiry and call sheets for submission to the General Manager
- Work with the Marketing Executive to effectively promoteFontwellParkas a first-rate event and wedding venue by devising strategies and campaigns.
- Manage and upkeep the database of clients on Event Master and create prospect lists to aid future marketing activity
- To help establishFontwellParkas the most popular venue for weddings, conferences and banqueting in the region
Event & Wedding Co-ordination
- To co-ordinate all bookings to ensure a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
- To act as Duty Manager on a rota basis for all events and weddings
- Liaise and support customers on event days to ensure that their expectations are exceeded and repeat bookings are made.
- Work alongside the Operations Team to ensure that all events are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Produce Operational Event Notes and host a weekly meeting to brief catering and operation team members
- Liaise with our catering partner on a regular basis to ensure a close working relationship is maintained
- A new business sales background preferably from within the hospitality/events market
- Experience in both face to face and telephone based sales will be desirable for this role
- Account management experience beneficial, however, new business is a must
- A proven and consistent sales professional with a loyal CV that shows stability
- Experience of selling to middle management and high level decision makers including directors and buyers
- Experience of working to targets and examples of exceeding those set
Good IT skills, Goldmine and Excel database skills an advantageAPPLY