£25,000 - £40,000 OTE Negotiable
Field Sales Executive
Yolk Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical sales positions. We source candidates with a proven track record of sales achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Established for over twenty years, our client is a big name telecoms provider with an enviable reputation. Priding themselves on providing a level of service that is second to none, much of their business is from referrals and they have grown every year they have been in business. They are looking for sales-orientated professionals to join their operation to cover the M4 corridor between Swansea and Reading.
- Your existing knowledge and experience of selling telecoms solutions will enable you to maximise your revenue generation during sales meetings with target clients. The role will involve selling lines, minutes, mobile packages, broadband/internet, leased lines and LAN.
- Their telemarketing will remove the need for you to be in the office as 80% of your leads/appointments will be provided.
- You will target organisations from sole-traders and SMEs to bluechips, establishing their telecoms needs and requirements
- During your week, you will indentify and canvass on target business premises with a view to gaining a name or contact and a potential meeting to discuss telecom requirements
- On a daily basis you will research and plan your calls before following a business development plan to ensure your call scheduling systems maximise every possible opportunity
- You will talk to the telemarketing sales team regularly, swapping leads, ideas and working as a team
- Selling in a consultative fashion, you will achieve revenue expectations and Gross Profit targets on a regular basis
- A proven Business to Business track-record is essential
- A background in selling telecom services and solutions is essential, ideally at least two years.
- Experience of negotiating contracts and closing clients is imperative
- Resilience and tenacity are prerequisites as the competition will be fierce
- A people person, you will possess the ability to instantaneously build rapport
- A competitive basic starting salary of upto £25k with an OTE of £40k+
- Car, smartphone, laptop and expenses
- Contributory pension after 6 months
- Excellent bonus scheme that rewards high achievers
- Opportunities for progression to senior level.