£27,000 - £60,000 OTE Negotiable
Yolk Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business critical sales positions. We source candidates with a proven track record of sales achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Our client is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
- Build and maintain close professional relationships with new and existing customers, including Key Account customers as requested.
- Selling the Company’s services to achieve profitable budgeted targets and surveying particular jobs where necessary, including full waste system assessments and related procedures.
- Dealing with account queries where necessary.
- Expanding business via existing and new customers within their area or as indicated by Company management.
- Liaise and assist your line manager with sales and sales related duties with regard all facets of the business.
- Providing accurate and prompt reports to the office concerning prospective work and competitors’ activities.
- Report on daily, weekly and monthly activities submitting written reports to management as required.
- Planning effective customer visits.
- Preparing quotations in line with budgeted financial targets.
- Experience of managing key accounts and increasing the revenue generated from these key clients
- Field based sales experience essential as is B2B contact
- Experience of negotiating contracts
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the waste management industry
- Knowledge of environmentally friendly product sales would be desirable, but product training is provided
- You will be an excellent relationship builder
- A people person, you will possess the ability to instantaneously build rapport
Knowledge of waste disposal operations.
Knowledge of competitor’s activities.
Knowledge of relevant sections of; Health and Safety Act, Road Traffic Act, Environmental Legislation.
Knowledge of the importance of price and price management.
Experience of waste industry sales & customer liaison.
Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with customers.
Ability to identify new outlets for the company’s services.
Ability to size up potential clients and business value.
Ability to sell the services rendered.
Proven negotiating skills.
Highly confident and success driven.
General standard of education.
Full Driving Licence
- A rare opportunity to work in an Field Sales Executive role for a major UK company
- A competitive basic salary of up to £35,000 OTE £70,000.00, depending on experience, company car, mobile phone and laptop
- Vibrant organisation who offer development and opportunities internally