£30,000 - £40,000 Negotiable
Yolk Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical sales positions. We source candidates with a proven track record of sales achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Expanding, forward thinking and pushing the boundaries, my client is looking for a Field Sales Executive. They are seeking a talented and well-connected individual to join their friendly and professional team.
Working in the construction market you will be responsible for developing relationships in the South Wales area. Initially a "hands on" sales role, you will need to be well-connected in the South Wales construction market to allow yourself to hit the ground running.
- Taking their products to their wide range of products to the market
- Developing relationships with the local market place
- Offering advice to clients in order to achieve their goals
- Acheiving and exceeding sales targets
- Building awareness of the brand
- Long term, there will be the opportunity to manage and build a team around you.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate proven experience in selling to construction market in South Wales.
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to empathise with a customer to tailor a package to suit their needs
- A strong team player with the ability to get along with others
- The opportunity to work for a well-established company
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped OTE, company car and benefits package
- The scope to become a key member of the team and to build a team around you long-term
- Job security - The staff-retention rate of the company is excellent