Guest Services Manager
Yolk Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical sales
& marketing positions. We source candidates with a proven track record of sales achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
OurCardiffbased client are an expert in their field and cater for the needs of corporate clients based inCardiff. Constantly growing and putting the customers needs at the forefront of their business they require a customer service focused Guest Service Manager to join their existing team.
- Help coordinate all aspects of the guests arrival by confirming arrival times, arranging paid guest ‘extras’, preparing welcome packs, allocating keys, offering directions to ensure guests arrive safely and updating bespoke in house software.
- Inspecting apartments prior to guest arrival or after departure to ensure all aspects of the apartment are guest folders and keeping these updated at all times.
- Escorting guests to their apartment wherever possible or unless otherwise stated by the guest. This aspect may require work outside of the normal working pattern on occasion.
- Courtesy calls to guests typically 24hrs after check in, including potential for weekend courtesy calls to guests that have checked in on a Friday or Saturday.
- Regular communication with the Operations Manager to ensure any guest or apartment issues are identified and reported in accordance with company procedure and correct and prompt action is taken to rectify any issues that may impact a guests booking or affect the apartment’s ability to be let out to guests.
- Delegate effectively to internal departments to rectify any housekeeping, maintenance or booking problems.
- Spot sales opportunities and forward leads to the reservations team or Business Development Manager as appropriate.
- Build genuine rapport with all guests to enable you to understand and anticipate their needs. Be the guest's point of contact throughout their stay.
- Adapt your working pattern to suit guest arrivals and the business needs.
- Review customer survey responses to analysis where we can improve the customer experience.
- Responsible for the out of hours contact for guest emergency calls that can’t be dealt with via our emergency call centre, attending and rectifying issues remotely or in person as and when needed.
- The ideal candidate will have a hospitality background and will be able to demonstrate the importance of excellent customer service and quality.
- You must have the ability to think on your feet and use initiative while being customer focused with attention to detail
- You will be confident in person and be able to communicate effectively at all levels with great listening skills.
- You will be organised, self motivated and hard working
- Salary: Competitive
- Central location