£22,000 - £26,000 DOE
Yolk HR is a professional, REC accredited, confidential specialist consultancy dedicated to Human Resources and Recruitment professionals.We source for both Generalists and specialist roles, to a range of employers from SMEs to large household names.
Our client is a successful local business, excellent progression opportunity for a HR Professional.
- First point of contact for HR queries
- Work closely with HR colleagues across the business to monitor, review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice
- Provide an advisory service to employees ensuring that they are fully aware of their rights and entitlements
- Manage staff relationships, promptly respond to queries and manage expectations
- Ensure Human Resources matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements
- Support the HR Manager with grievance, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings
- Support and develop recruitment campaigns
- Help to drive organisational performance by driving core business objectives
- Keep regular management information on budget and overall performance
- Work in partnership with line managers on performance management, employee relations, resourcing and staff management/development.
- Generalist HR experience within an HR environment
- Key experience of working with and advising line managers
- First class IT and communication skills
- Team orientated
- Results focused
- CIPD qualified or desire to qualify
- Competitive salary
- Good company benefits package