£26,000 - £30,000 DOE
Yolk HR is a professional, REC accredited, confidential specialist consultancy dedicated to Human Resources and Recruitment professionals. We source for both Generalists and specialist roles, to a range of employers from SMEs to large household names.
Our client is a local manufacturing organisation, excellent progression opportunity for a HR Professional.
- Dealing with Employment Law, working conditions, disciplinary and grievance procedures, equal opportunities, redundancies, paternity pay and maternity rights
- Recruitment, producing job descriptions, placing adverts, working with recruitment agencies, organising interviews and running assessment centres
- Training & Development, putting together a staff training programme and identifying suitable courses for staff
- Salary reviews, researching salaries and ensuring they are in line with legal requirements and industry standards
- Writing staff handbooks, contracts, ,staff memos and issuing written offers of employment & promotion
- Staff welfare, providing counselling facilities and sports and social activities for staff
- Working closely with company lawyers.
- Either CIPD qualified (full or part)
- Alternatively my client will consider someone with extensive HR experience
- Salary is between £26,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Good company benefits package