£33,000 - £44,000 OTE OTE £43-45,000 + excellent benefits package
Yolk Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical positions. We source candidates with a proven track record and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Our client is a modern and innovative firm, made up of an experienced team of specialists. They provide scientific solutions in multiple sectors and industries, and work with public and pricate organisations on an internatioanl scale.
The International new business account manager will be responsible for managing developing existing and new business accounts. You will develop strong relationships at an international level; have exceptional presentation and negotiation skills and financial and marketing awareness. The role will include:
- Account planning and business development
- Prospecting and developing new leads
- New business pipeline development and pipeline management
- International New business Sales trip planning
- Sales planning, demonstrating a comfortable ad natural knowledge of the sales cycle and how to navigate to a successful conclusion
- Maintainingaccurate plans and projections, spreadsheet analysis
- Attending sales meetings as required
- Ensuring timely and accurate forecasts and projects are reported
The organisation is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Professional to join their new business team. Based in Cardiff and selling to the global market, the right candidate will have to show a track record of successfully selling and cross selling technical products with a demonstrable success in new business specifically. The right candidate will possess a dynamic “can-do” personality with a proven track record in export sales management who is a high level communicator and influencer, who is self-motivated, innovative, driven and well organised.
- An ability and willingness to travel overseas to meet with customers, with an understanding of local business differences and social cultures, the candidate will spend 1 out of every 5 weeks abroad.
- A proven track record intechnical/manufacturing/science sales with an ability to build relationships with, and gain an understanding of, each distributor with a view to maximising their sales of our products
- Comfortable at presenting and managing pitches at board level
- Experience at working with CRM systems
- Positive, tenacious and willing to learn and possess a can-do attitude
- Confident communicator and negotiator
- An understanding of SPIN and advanced negotiation techniques
- Ideally experience with selling to an international market and experience at international travel
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal. Professional in manner and appearance, comfortable working remotely
- £33,000 basic salary with an OTE of £43-45,000
- Fully expensed international travel
- Income protection (75% of salary until retirement)
- 5% matched pension
- Death in Service
- Private medical cover
- Excellent Personal and professional development opportunities within this rapidly growing organisation