£25,000 - £30,000 Negotiable
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 per annum
My client is a large professional services organisation with offices in different parts of theUK. They currently have a new opportunity due to expansion for an IT trainer to join their team.
Coming from an IT training background is essential when applying for this role.
Your primary responsibility will be to facilitate the Training and Development of all staff in the use of IT and accounting systems across their range of offices and in alignment with the business needs and objectives.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Design and delivery of IT training packages to include a range of Microsoft Office products and bespoke internal software
- Ensure you are constantly un to date with current technologies within the business and externally
- Gather and report feedback on technologies that have been piloted within the business
- Write, edit and maintain technical manuals
- To evaluate courses and monitor work based performance as a result.
- Liaise with different areas of the business, managing training days and reporting in board meetings
If you feel you are capable of the above and have at least 3 years experience in IT training in a business environment please apply with CV in first instance.APPLY