£30,000 - £35,000 Negotiable
My established and forward thinking client in Cardiff is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager on a fixed term basis until end March 2013 to work on a specific project.
This purpose of this position is to increase public awareness of a specific programme and drive a coordinated and multi-channel marketing campaign to generate referrals to the advice centre from those affected in targeted areas of Wales. The role will also directly manage a small team who engage with stakeholders to deliver that channel of activity for the programme.
- Increase public awareness of the programme through the delivery of the Marketing and Communications strategy through a coordinated plan of activity across multiple channels to raise consumer awareness of the programme and drive referral volumes that are balanced for the advice centre;
- Manage the development and delivery of a comprehensive marketing and communications plan for the commercial contract. Working across a variety of stakeholders to deliver uptake in specific areas of Wales to meet key performance indicators for the successful delivery the contract;
- Act as a brand guardian for the across the programme;
- Coordinate with other activity in Wales both internally and externally to deliver efficiencies and programme targets.
- Motivate and manage staff within the Marketing team to deliver their objectives and fulfil their potential
- A recognised national marketing qualification
- Experience managing a team, preferably managing a remote team
- Proven experience in a marketing role with experience of market analysis, campaign planning and implementation in order to make recommendations for the programme
- Experience marketing a service led industry rather than product
- Experience having full responsibility of a marketing budget
- Good strategic planning skills.
- Ability to engage with people at all levels.
- Ability to motivate and manage a diverse team.
- Proven experience in a marketing role with experience of market analysis, campaign planning and implementation and project management.
- Experience of developing and delivering cost effective consumer facing marketing campaigns within budgets.
- Experience of dealing with the media and PR.
- Experience of customer segmentation and profiling.
- Experience of on-line marketing.
- Basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 (pro rata)
Due to the large number of applicants we receive, unfortunately if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days your application has not been successful in this instance. We wish you luck with your job search.
Yolk Recruitment specialises in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical commercial positions. We source elite professionals within the marketing arena with a proven track record of achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.