Yolk Recruitment specialises in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical commercial positions. We source elite professionals within the marketing arena with a proven track record of achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Reporting to the UK Marketing Manager, responsible for the day to day running of the UK affiliate and re-targeting programmes.
- Achieve current affiliate, re-targeting targets within current CPO budgets.
- Affiliate validations/cancellations as per the agreed schedule for all affiliate channels.
- E-mail affiliate updates/offers as per the agreed plan.
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of affiliate communication plans.
- Prepare affiliate and shopping channel reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Plan and brief creatives for e-mails and banners for all channels.
- To brief and maintain affiliate landing pages.
- Produce daily products feeds for all channels as required.
- Monitor affiliate activity and voucher codes used
- Monitor competitor affiliate activity
- Maintain the affiliate procedures manual.
- Implement and optimise re-targeting plan
- Monitor and report on re-targeting plans and creative tests
- Monitor sitemaps for GBP channels
- Review and manage page and title tags.
This position is ideally suited to a marketing graduate or to someone with experience in a similar marketing environment. We are seeking candidates with outgoing, enthusiastic personalities who are excellent communicators and can maintain and develop our affiliate relationships.
Salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience. Please indicate your salary expectations on your application.APPLY