£23,000 - £30,000
Yolk Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical commercial positions. We source elite professionals within the marketing arena with a proven track record of achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Part of a large international organisation, my client is one of the largest providers of their specific financial service in the UK
As part of the marketing team and reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, assist in the delivery of the Marketing Plan to achieve Business Development objectives. Develop and deliver marketing campaigns to support new business efforts and increase brand awareness. Co-ordinate events activity and delivery of a proactive PR programme, working closely with Marketing and Communications Agencies as required. Development and maintenance of literature and other sales materials including management of the sign-off process in line with current regulation to support new and existing products.
- · Development and delivery of campaigns to generate leads and increase brand awareness, including direct mail packs and advertising
- · Co-ordinate events logistics including supporting materials and follow-up
- · Work closely with PR agency to deliver a proactive PR programme including appropriate sign-off of editorials and press releases
- · Co-ordinate the development and delivery of new literature and updates to existing documentation including the design and type-set of basic literature items.
- · Provide support to the sales team through production of sales tools to enhance the sales effort
- · Manage multiple fast-paced literature projects in line with agreed schedules/deadlines, budgets and brand guidelines
- · Ensure all communications comply with regulatory principles and requirements and Treating Customers Fairly
- · Champion brand and reinforce brand consistency
- · Relationship management of our literature agencies, designers and print providers
- · Proven experience working in a marketing communications role
- · Experience of working in the financial services industry and knowledge of the regulatory environment desired but not essential
- · Ability to plan and manage own workload
- · Ability to build relationships with customers and/or suppliers.
- · Good communication skills (verbal and written) and an eye for detail/strong proof reading skills.
Basic salary of £23,000 - £30,000APPLY