Established, dynamic and still growing, my client is a well-respected financial services organisation in Cardiff. They are currently recruiting for an Email Marketing Executive to sit within the ECRM team.
The team engage in a wide range of direct marketing campaigns to existing customers. The team focuses on email marketing as well as DM & SMS This role will give you a great opportunity to dive head first into a fast-paced and dynamic environment and get ownership to deliver projects.
- Co-ordination of email campaigns including scheduling mailings, requesting and checking data, requesting copy, getting compliance sign off and scheduling any testing activity.
- Research and analysis into subjects surrounding our marketing activities
- Planning, implementing and optimising email programmes. This will include working with internal product and IT teams, as well as external agencies
- Manage, review and optimise automated campaigns
- Managing fortnightly and daily campaigns to ensure they meet agreed plan
- Working across the marketing team on digital, customer support & IT projects as required
- Budget management and upkeep of campaign results
- Experience of email marketing
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Experience managing campaigns
- Team player with strong time and workload management skills
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and there are also excellent benefits. To be considered please send your CV along with your salary expectations