£40,000 - £45,000 Negotiable + company car & benefits
Our client one of largest premium healthcare suppliers within theUK, require a Head of Sales to spearhead the introduction of a new sales process throughout the company. This position is ideal for a candidate who is ready to move into a level of seniority and is willing to take on new challenges. My client needs a natural networker, to develop new corporate contracts as well as overseeing and improving the management of inbound sales calls.
- You will be managing and liaising with staff at all levels across the business, therefore management experience is essential
- Attending business clubs, breakfast meetings, events in order to build a network of business links
- You must oversee the implementation of a new sales and tracking system, which will enable up to date tracking of all bed availability across all sites within the company
- Increasing the client database, you will add, store, update and maintain data to keep a consistent plan of business development and a strong revenue pipeline
- Promote and present your product portfolio in a professional and positive manner, to corporate clients within both the public and private sectors and senior positions within the company.
- Remain a consistent and well-known point of contact for the client by maintaining contact with all clientele through client & site meetings and through networking events.
- Attain and exceed set targets whilst ensuring quality control is assured
- Produce accurate and detailed reports on sales forecasts and up to date bed availability for across all sites within the company
- A background in selling to businesses and to some level consumers
- This position requires innovation and the ability to utilise new methods of gaining business
- A proven and more importantly consistent B2B sales professional with evidence of performance figures
- Knowledge of the healthcare or hotel industry is desirable but not essential
- The advanced level of computer literacy especially excel and word is essential in order to produce detailed reports and sales forecasts
- A senior position working for an established, professional and secure organisation with an original approach and a bright future
- In charge of implementing a new tracking system which will improve the internal management of a multi million turnover company.
- A competitive basic salary of £40-45,000 dependant upon experience with a car/car allowance, car parking, pension scheme, employee share scheme, annual salary increase, on site parking and a warm friendly working environment