Yolk Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business critical commercial positions. We source candidates with a proven track record of achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
As a recognised market leader our client offer the product, quality and price to remain the first choice within their industry. As they continue to grow and evolve, they now have a requirement to recruit within the product team.
- Maintenance of all product enquiries.
- Complete specifications for quotation purposes.
- Upon receipt of quotes run costings and check previous jobs for similar costs across products and suppliers.
- Produce cost matrix and give to Sales Director and or Operation Manager for sign off before passing to Account Managers
- Confirm pricing details and brief purchase order instructions to raise purchase orders, raise Intent to Purchase letters for suppliers if relevant.
- Weekly production management meetings to ensure schedule is updates and all parties advised.
- Maintain PC order books for double check with internal system.
- Maintain and follow a comprehensive critical path procedure.
- Actively contribute to New Product Development and be aware of its development in other areas of the business.
- Searching new supplier base worldwide.
- Previous experience within FMCG market
- Experience of dealing with international vendors
- Would suit a graduate looking to progress within a busy International business.
- Must be self-motivated and keen
- Have a can do attitude
- Good, confident communication skills – able to communicate at all levels within the organisation and to people working abroad.
- Flexible approach and willing to work additional hours when the job requires to meet deadlines.
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft packages)
- The basic salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience. Please indicate your expectations on your applcation.