£23,000 - £28,000 Negotiable £45k + OTE uncapped
Our client are well established in their market as a leading national organisation with a stable grounding and exciting continued growth plans. They provide a bespoke environmentally friendly service to UK businesses within the public and private sector. With various services available to businesses they have become a one-stop shop to their client base as their service and pricing is second to none.
Requirement of the role
Working within the Landfill & Treatment Division, you will be responsible for commercial performance of the Chemical Treatment business within designated Territory, focusing on the growth of top line sales through new business. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Deliver & exceed on all budgetary sales targets for the Territory
- The individual will actively promote the full Chemical Treatment portfolio to new customers within a designated Territory
- Update customers and prospects on any legislative changes which impact on current or new services
- Ensure performance metrics in place to track actual sales, pipeline development & growth to budget.
- To produce weekly / monthly sales reports as required.
- To demonstrate visibility within own division & with internal customers in the wider Biffa Group (I&C, Recycling)
- To communicate market intelligence to the business whilst supporting innovation within sales & New Product Development.
- To carry out any other reasonable job-related tasks assigned by Management Team
- Either a scientific / environmental degree or strong technical sales background
- Experience or knowledge of the Waste Management industry is not required
- Minimum 2 years Field based sales experience essential as is B2B contact
- Experience of negotiating contracts and closing whilst maintaining strong profit margins
- Knowledge of environmentally friendly product sales would be desirable, but product training is provided and a track record in a similar role is most important
- Resilience and tenacity are prerequisites as the competition will be fierce
- A people person, you will possess the ability to instantaneously build rapport
- An exciting sale and interesting product line with strong future growth potential
- A competitive and negotiable basic salary of around £23,000 - £28,000 including a car, mobile phone, mobile broadband and laptop
- Uncapped bonus structure allowing an OTE exceeding £50,000
- Vibrant organisation who offer development and opportunities internally
- 24 days holiday rising by an extra day per year
- Full company pension scheme