£30,000 - £35,000 Negotiable Generous Bonus Package
Yolk Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical sales positions. We source candidates with a proven track record of sales achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Sigma 3 (Kitchens) Ltd - Established in 1975, Sigma 3 is a leading manufacturer and retailer of quality kitchens & bedrooms with 11 showrooms across Wales & England. We serve a large number of independent trade and builder accounts and pride ourselves in a quality product and a quality service.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Retail Store Manager with strong commercial acumen and a creative spark to provide leadership to a team of sales designers and installation staff. We are a highly reputable and respected company, and are seeking a talented individual to join our friendly and professional team.
- Achieving targeted sales and profit figures.
- Monitoring the sales performance of all sales designers within the store.
- Ensuring the service levels of all our staff meet the company’s requirements.
- Responsibility for the checking and managing of the showroom KPI performance e.g: Customer Satisfaction, Measures, Sales, Conversion Rates, Finance, etc.
- Effectively engaging with our consumers and trade professionals alike.
- Identifying and driving any local opportunities to increase sales and profit within your own store and communicating these to senior management
- Monitoring staff workloads to ensure the highest levels of customer service
- Identify the effectiveness of any incentive and marketing campaigns
- Respond and implement any action points or directives from the senior management team.
- Day to day responsibility for the management of the showroom and staff.
- Ensuring health and safety of self, customers and staff is not at risk and taking all reasonable steps to ensure safety in the workplace.
- Strong commercial acumen ideally from within a consumer facing industry.
- Experience of working with trade and retail customers and the ability to understand and empathise with their differing needs.
- An understanding and belief in the benefits of design excellence.
- Proven people leadership skills including motivating teams to inspire performance.
- Strong negotiation skills with a great work ethic and a "can do" approach.
- Demonstrable experience in new business generation.
- Strong time management skills to deliver multiple projects to time and on budget.
- Meticulous eye for detail with an intellect to digest and learn a broad range of product information.
- Passion for improving the customer experience and the ability to see things from the customer perspective.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Able to get along with others and be a team player.
- Strong numeracy, literacy and IT skills.
- We are providing a rare opportunity to work for the largest manufacturer of kitchens in Wales with an enviable reputation for quality and service built over 37 years of trading. We have exciting plans to take our well-established business and teams to new levels.
- Competitive basic salary of up to £35,000, benefits package and a realistic opportunity to earn a substantial performance related bonus.
- Job security - The staff-retention rate of the company is excellent.
Yolk Recruitment is working in partnership with Sigma 3 on an exclusive, retained basis for the recruitment of four key roles including this one. If you wish to apply to this role please send your CV/covering letter directly to Gerwyn Davies at Yolk Recruitment or simply apply to this advertisement via the methods outlined. Please note Sigma 3 will not be accepting direct applications, and will direct you back to Yolk Recruitment. Likewise we stress that Yolk Recruitment are in an exclusive agreement, if you are contacted by an agency other than Yolk Recruitment they have no agreement in place with Sigma 3 for this role and your application will be nothing more than a speculative approach that will not be considered. To be considered or for further explanation please contact Gerwyn Davies at Yolk Recruitment.