Risk & Assurance Executive – Financial Services
Yolk Accountancy and Finance provides specialist, confidential and REC accredited consultative recruitment through the development of strong working partnerships with businesses inSouth Wales. We source candidates with a proven track record of achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Based on the outskirts of Cardiff, this is a unique opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic Financial Services organisation as a senior member of the Finance and Risk team.
- Daily management of the Risk and Assurance function
- Engaging with Senior Management in relation to risk identification and mitigation
- Act as the main operational/ day-to day liaison point in relation to the risk management framework
- Provide input at forums and meetings in relation to risk and assurance matters
- Assist in the formulation, planning and implementing an effective risk strategy and framework for the company
- Monitor, measure and report on any risk issues, opportunities and development in a timely manner
- Develop, implement and maintain company risk strategies, policies and practices including where appropriate the implementation of risk control actions such as insurance or other risk financing options
- Managing and developing direct reports
- Extensive knowledge of risk management within the Financial Services sector (specifically within insurance) with previous experience in a risk role within a similar sized organisation/with the regulator/professional services
- Experience of creating and analysing in-depth compliance reports and policies as well as any ad-hoc reports as requested
- Strong IT and communication skills
- Basic salary of up to £35k + benefits
- The opportunity to work for a progressive Financial Services organisation