£25,000 - £30,000 Negotiable Based on Experience
Yolk Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical commercial positions. We source candidates with a proven track record of sales achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Our Client is a successful business based inWest Wales. They are looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join their team and raise brand awareness.
- To develop strategies in order to grow the business and ensure maximum exposure within the Welsh/Irish and UKmarkets.
- To build brand awareness through building and capitalising on a wide range of network of contacts externally
- Develop a detailed Marketing Plan and implement the communications strategies (media – traditional, digital, and social; PR, and sales promotions) using agencies, specialists, and market research where appropriate.
- To make sure all marketing and PR activity is commercially driven, with measurable results
- Analysing, understanding and getting to know the local community and surrounding areas as well as the competition in the area
- Management of third party and partnership relationships including contact generation, pitch presentations, deal negotiation and successful implementation of activity
Key Personal Attributes:
- Experience in FMCG or Leisure or Hospitality or Sports background
- Degree Educated
- Proved track record of sales
- Excellent communicated skills and the ability to lead and influence
- excellent negotiating skills, brand management, sales and networking skills
- proven track record of building professional relationships
- Your creative flair will ensure you are always thinking outside the box and are innovative in your ideas you bring to the table
- Although not essential it would be desirable for you to have had previous experience in sponsorship sales
- Competitive Salary £25,000 - £30,000 based on experience + 20% Bonus
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Generous Pension Contribution