Yolk Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical sales positions. We source candidates with a proven track record of sales achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Is arguably the fastest growing luxury lodge park company in the UK. We now have lodges available in nine exclusive holiday parks with new parks due to open throughout 2012. The Group has a well developed brand name, established through high volume recommendations from our delighted customer base, extensive advertising in national press, a year round events calendar focused on high profile lifestyle exhibitions and the support of our creative marketing team who produce exciting promotional literature to support open days and park based events and regular promotional mail outs to our database of over 40,000 prospective customers.
- To be Park based working independently to manage the latter stage sales process, converting leads booked in either personally or by the Head Office Telesales team. (You will cross over with another Park based Sales Negotiator to cover a 7 day per week operation).
- Meet and exceed weekly/monthly viewings booked target
- Receive both pre-booked appointments and walk in visitors when they arrive at the Park
- Answer all Lodge/Park queries with a view to supporting the sales process
- Ensure excellent product knowledge including Lodge, Park and surrounding areas
- Ensure highly professional presentation of all facilities and available information
- Follow up on all visits to establish customer commitment and to agree on next stage of process i.e. follow up visit, further information required etc
- Proactively contact warm leads to book park visits
- Utilizing ACT (CRM database) to log all customer information
- Actively build rapport with customers to ensure continued commitment throughout the sales process
- To proactively generate own leads wherever possible
Successful Sales Negotiators are self motivated, target driven individuals and the following attributes are essential:
- Being a Self Starter – you will be working independently so self motivation and the drive to get stuck in with a task is a must!
- A resourceful approach – you will need to think on your feet and be ready to use your initiative to create solutions for our customers wherever possible to support the sales process
- Commercial awareness – you will need to discuss commercial details with customers and understand their position in making and important investment
- Target focus – we need people who want to achieve more than just the bare minimum. You will have minimum set targets but the successful candidate will want to maximise every opportunity to make the most of the uncapped commission structure!
- Able to build strong personal and business relationship
- Salary of £20,000 OTE £60,000