£25,000 - £35,000 Negotiable
Yolk Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business critical commercial positions . We source elite professionals within the marketing arena with a proven track record of achievement and work with clients who deliver on your career aspirations.
Fast paced, expanding and successful financial services company near Cardiff are seeking a Senior Campaign Marketing Executive
- Targeting the right customers with the right sales message, offer, creative at the right time to maximize sales
- Maximizing the relevancy of up / cross sell treatments for customers by applying the latest customer profiling, modelling, trigger techniques to customer & segment targeting
- Delivering treatments across all in & outbound channels (Web, email social media etc.)
- Creating automated, multi-channel communication cycles where appropriate
- Applying a best practice, closed loop processes for treatment & strategy evaluation & optimization
- Liaising with but often leading product categories to introduce, optimize & retire product treatments and offers
- Driving the treatment strategy, including: Setting treatment rules, modelling requirements, NPV values, strategy considerations
- Benchmarking activity with competitors and non industry specific best practise leaders to build differentiated and market leading communications.
- Proven success in developing & delivering online marketing strategy in a consumer environment
- Direct experience of creating and managing campaign planning, copy development and production to measurement and evaluation.
- High level business acumen
- An appreciation of data warehousing, data mining, campaign management & business intelligence systems
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Able to prove responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Basic salary up to £35,000 + benefits