Yolk Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical commercial positions. We source elite professionals within the market with a proven track record of achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Successful and ambitious financial services organisation
The role is within the Analytics and BI team, which has responsibility for many aspects of customer analysis and business reporting. The customer analyst will play a vital role in helping the business understand its data, its customers and supporting marketing in targeting campaigns to the right people.
- The role is an important part of a fast-paced marketing team, in a friendly, supportive environment, where campaigns are executed and changes happen in hours and days, not weeks and months
- This is not just a traditional customer insight role - be one of the first to carry out analysis on innovations such as telematics, dynamic web adverts and social media advertising
- Work as part of the team putting together our newsletter email – read by millions of people across the UK
- Ever wanted to see your analysis and statistics appear in national newspapers or even on TV? Help us supply information to our in-house PR team to maximise coverage
- You will be exposed to many different business areas and have the opportunity to gain excellent commercial awareness – allowing you to put your analysis in context, make informed recommendations and see real changes happen as a result
- Work with large datasets to provide clear and understandable analysis of marketing campaigns, along with actionable Insight and recommendations for future campaigns.
- Propensity modelling and customer segmentation
- Monitoring and development of regular reports. Ad hoc data and analysis requests as required by the business
- Advise on the data available, set expectations of what can be delivered and timescales involved, prioritise and manage workload accordingly
- 2.1 or higher in a numerate or scientific degree
- Motivated and able to communicate well with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience of SAS programming
- SQL an advantage
- Commercial interest and awareness
- Presentation, organisational and time-management skills
Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience
Due to the number of applications we anticipate for this role if you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful in this instance. We wish you luck with your job search and will contact you if any suitable roles arise.APPLY