£28,000 - £30,000 Negotiable
Yolk Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical sales & marketing positions. We source elite professionals within the marketing arena with a proven track record of achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
The purpose of this position is take responsibility for all online marketing campaigns SEO (natural listings) and increasing the revenue taken by online traffic. The priority and specialist skills for this position need to be based around a deep understanding of Panda and Penguin and their implication on SEO and how to overcome this challenge. As well as specialising in search engine optimisation this position requires more specialist skills relating to Google Adwords (PPC). A good knowledge of web content management and some development as well would be very useful.
- Facilitation of best SEO & SEM practices when improving Google search and monitoring analytics.
- Creation of XHTML based websites, producing blogs for PR/news formulated articles and data entry for Wikipedia, delicious, dig and other similar social media resources.
- Use Google Analytic to establish and monitor key indicators for success and improvements.
- Producing graphically designed elements for SEO and blog orientated websites, animations for banners and ads, photo and video content for product promotion through company
- Solid Pay Per Click experience managing campaigns and monitoring successful business development against set targets
- Work with senior manager to develop content and use copywriting for the websites
- Liaise and work with relevant colleagues in other departments (Product Marketing, Sales, Presales, etc) and regions to ensure efforts are aligned and co-ordinated
- Monitor and flag opportunities in the online space and keywords (blogs, webcasts, etc)
- Be a graduate with commercial experience in a commercial marketing role, ideally in a related business sector
- Possess highly developed business writing skills
- Combine an analytical approach with creative flair – must combine rigorous analytical approach to delivery and measurement with strong creative orientation
- Have the ability to organise and prioritise projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing business environment
- Display strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong commercial experience of online marketing practices and social network sites.
- Basic salary up to £30,000
- Opportunity to develop and lead a team around you as the role expands