Yolk Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical sales positions. We source candidates with a proven track record of sales achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Is arguably the fastest growing luxury lodge park company in the UK. We now have lodges available in nine exclusive holiday parks with new parks due to open throughout 2012. The Group has a well developed brand name, established through high volume recommendations from our delighted customer base, extensive advertising in national press, a year round events calendar focused on high profile lifestyle exhibitions and the support of our creative marketing team who produce exciting promotional literature to support open days and park based events and regular promotional mail outs to our database of over 40,000 prospective customers.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Receiving incoming enquiries from customers interested in buying a luxury lodge
- Proactively contacting warm customers to follow up with a view to booking an appointment for them to view one of the parks - Each prospect we call will have already requested and received a sales brochure from us, so there is NO cold-calling - every lead is a warm lead!
- Working to targets of 2 appointments booked per day
- Responding to requests for further information, answering questions knowledgably over the phone and then follow up with relevant brochures, literature etc
- Ensure excellent product knowledge including Lodges, Parks and surrounding areas
- Utilizing ACT (CRM database) to log all customer information
- Actively build rapport with customers to ensure continued commitment throughout the sales process
- To proactively generate own leads wherever possible
Successful Telesales Executives are self motivated, target driven individuals and the following attributes are essential:
- A resourceful approach – you will need to think on your feet and be ready to use your initiative to create solutions for our customers wherever possible to support the sales process
- Commercial awareness – you will need to discuss commercial details with customers and understand their position in making and important investment
- Target focus – we need people who want to achieve more than just the bare minimum. You will have minimum set targets but the successful candidate will want to maximise every opportunity to make the most of the uncapped commission structure!
- 21 days holiday + public holidays
- Free parking on site
- Expenses paid when travelling to parks other than main place of work including food allowance if staying away (£5 for breakfast, £15 for an evening meal).
- Stake holder pension scheme.