£30,000 - £40,000
Location: Commutable from Gloucester,Worcester,Birmingham,Newport,Cardiff,Bristol
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 (Depending on experience)
Reporting to the Assistant QA Test Manger, you’re main duties will be to ensure software is able to perform to specification, is of required quality and is fit for purpose by going through end to end testing.
With that in mind you will have:
- Proven experience working with SQL 2005/2008
- Strong analytical ability
- Proven ability of using visual studio (or similar package)
- At least 3 years experience testing software end to end
- Ability to provide detailed test cases
- Experience working with manual and automated testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be extremely detail orientated
It is essential you have an IT related qualification (Degree or HND) and extremely advantageous if you have ISEB/ISTQB qualification.
It is also desirable if you have experience of working with Microsoft test manager or a similar product
If you have the above you will be offered an opportunity to work with an internationally recognised brand that has exceptional growth plans and offers a fun, stable and rewarding working environment.
To apply for this role please email your CV in the first instance.
REF - TEST145 - 1APPLY