£35,000 Uncapped OTE
Yolk Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical sales positions. We source candidates with a proven track record of sales achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Sigma 3 (Kitchens) Ltd – Established in 1975, Sigma 3 is a leading manufacturer and retailer of quality kitchens & bedrooms with 11 showrooms across Wales & England. We serve a large number of independent trade and builder accounts and pride ourselves in a quality product and a quality service.
We are looking for a Trade Sales & Development Manager for a new and exciting venture where your sales experience within the trade arena will play a pivotal role. A highly reputable and respected company, they are seeking a talented and well-connected individual to join their friendly and professional team.
This innovative company is seeking an experienced Trade Sales & Development Manager to take an established brand into a new, exciting market with significant opportunities. Working in the small contractor/tradesmen market you will be responsible for developing relationships in the South Wales area. Initially a "hands on" sales role, you will need to be well-connected in the South Wales construction market to allow yourself to hit the ground running.
- Taking a new brand and product to the market
- Developing relationships with the local market place
- Understanding and working with the customer on their requirements and tailoring the offering to help them achieve their goals
- Achieving sales and profit targets
- Building brand awareness and implementing the business plan
- Long term, there will be the opportunity to manage and build a team around you.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate proven experience in selling to the trade / DIY market in South Wales
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to empathise with a customer to tailor a package to suit their needs
- A strong team player with the ability to get along with others
- Exceptional time management skills
- A rare opportunity to work for a growing company in an exciting new venture entering a brand new market
- The opportunity to work for the largest manufacturer in the company's sector
- Competitive basic salary of up to £35,000 and unlimited OTE, company car and benefits package
- The scope to become a key member of the team and to build a team around you long-term
- Job security - The staff-retention rate of the company is excellent
Yolk Recruitment is working in partnership with Sigma 3 on an exclusive, retained basis for the recruitment of three key roles including this one. If you wish to apply to this role please send your CV/covering letter directly to Gerwyn Davies at Yolk Recruitment or simply apply to this advertisement via the methods outlined. Please note Sigma 3 will not be accepting direct applications, and will direct you back to Yolk Recruitment. Likewise we stress that Yolk Recruitment are in an exclusive agreement, if you are contacted by an agency other than Yolk Recruitment they have no agreement in place with Sigma 3 for this role and your application will be nothing more than a speculative approach that will not be considered. To be considered or for further explanation, please contact Gerwyn Davies at Yolk RecruitmentAPPLY