£25,000 - £35,000
Yolk Accountancy and Finance provides specialist, confidential and REC accredited consultative recruitment through the development of strong working partnerships with businesses inSouth Wales. We source candidates with a proven track record of achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Our client is seeking a proactive and logical Management Accountant to work within their busy Finance Department. This is a senior role that has been created primarily to manage the day-to-day function of the treasury service, as well as providing assistance to the Finance Director in developing and managing the finance department.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the treasury service in line with agreed polices and procedures
- Ensuring that the processing and payment of bills is carried out for three key clients.
- Producing P&Ls
- Working to agreed SLA/processes
- Weekly payment runs
- Balance reporting
- Completion, analysis and communication of accurate financial reports and funding forecasts
- Providing and presenting management and annual statutory accounts
- Liaising with clients, organisation of meetings, report submission
- Qualified accountant (desirable)
- Strong treasury/accounts payable management experience
- Strong financial reporting skills
- Experience of completion, reporting and analysis of management accounts
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to manage and motivate a team
- Experience of cash flow management and profit and loss forecasting
- Previous experience of audit processes and procedure
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, verbally and in writing
- Must be comfortable to be client facing
- Salary is negotiable dependant on experience
- Car Park