£35,000 - £40,000
Yolk Recruitment specialises in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical commercial positions. We source elite professionals within the marketing arena with a proven track record of achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Responsible for implementing customer acquisition and retention plans, ensuring CPO metrics are achieved. Responsible for the Customer Communications process and hitting key deadlines within the budget allocated. Recommend new forms of customer acquisition and retention and test/review success with roll-out plans where applicable.
- Responsible for UK trading plan
- Manage customer recruitment and retention activities in line with budgeted CPO revenue and traffic expectations across all channels.
- Develop and roll out with customer communications as per agreed marketing plans.
- Liaise with other departments with regard to all aspects of the brand and ensure all marketing communications represent our brand proposition.
- Assist in the development of the customer contact strategy for catalogues, email and other touchpoints.
- PPC planning and activity and recommend optimal strategy.
- Develop SEO strategy internally and externally to maximise listings and rankings and to reduce PPC spend where feasible.
- Manage UK Affiliate programme.
- Comparison engines strategy and implementation
- Recommend a friend strategy and implementation with relevant promotional offers as required
- Explore, implement and manage online advertising opportunities that take advantage of site traffic and any offline synergies too.
- Plan and implement partnerships online that deliver new customers to the brand within the defined cost per new customer.
- Plan, deliver and track online advertising activity including briefing and execution.
- Execute our social media strategy in line with current marketing plan.
- Manage any above the line activity undertaken by the brand
- Ensure catalogue requests process and collection is maximised.
- Monitor competitor activity and review for best practice
An existing Marketing Manager you will have significant line management experience and a passion for all things online. Ideally from a retail or online environment you will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
Basic salary up to £40,000 depending on experience + benefitsAPPLY