Yolk Recruitment provides specialist, confidential and REC accredited consultative recruitment through the development of strong working partnerships with businesses in South Wales. We source candidates with a proven track record of achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Our client is a well recognised local retailer based in the heart of Cardiff. Due to a major restructure they are now looking to recruit a Website Manager to join the E-Commerce Department
- The successful applicant will be responsible for set up, establishment and ongoing management of the company's main internet selling facility.
- You will need to be able to interact with the Internet Service Partner and the key business functions within the existing business to construct and maintain an attractive product package.
- You will also be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Customer Service focused fulfilment processes.
- Ideally, applicants will currently hold a Website Manager role within a retail environment.
- You will be used to meeting deadlines, possess excellent e-commerce and IT skills and will be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- You will be used to working under pressure and your track record will be characterised by creative flair, strong commercial awareness and excellent negotiation skills.
- You will have excellent knowledge and understanding of Internet Marketing and selling techniques.
- You will need to be sales focused with a strong emphasis on Customer Service.
- You will also have the ability to analyse and construct business process and have general understanding of System Facilities. Excellent man management skills are also essential.
Competitive basic depending on experience
If you are looking for an exciting career with an ever expanding retailer, then send us your CV today.