We know the hard work and dedication you have put in in to progress your career in law and understand how important making the right career move is.
Click through the links to learn more about our specialist areas.
Apply for this job
Probate SolicitorRef SC/MAR7/3
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: Above Market Average
- Location: Bradley Stoke
This highly reputable business are expanding organically and are therefore looking for a highly skilled and talented probate lawyer to manage a team of fee earners and manage a probate case load.
Probate Lawyer / Manager
This highly reputable business is expanding organically and are therefore looking for a highly skilled and talented probate lawyer to manage a team of fee earners and manage a probate case load.
You will be required to provide legal advice and support without the legal jargon and provide the best customer care possible in addition to your managerial duties. You will work closely with other areas of the business to cross sell the business services.
This role offers excellent progression opportunities with a new transparent framework to allow you to map out your legal career.
As you will be required to manage a caseload of probate matters including estate administration, you will have a keen interest in this area of law and providing the best customer service possible.
Skills / Experience
- Experienced Probate / Private Client Lawyer / Solicitor
- STEP accredited is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience dealing with probate cases and managing a file load and a deep understanding of the same
- Supervisory experience is desired but not essential
- A passion for probate law
- Able to communicate well with clients and build a rapport with customers
- Experience of working in a targeted environment
- Able to manage case management systems
- Strong communication skills
- IT Literate
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*