We know the hard work and dedication you have put in in to progress your career in law and understand how important making the right career move is.
Click through the links to learn more about our specialist areas.
Apply for this job
Legal SecretaryRef sc/mar9
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
- Location: Cardiff
Our client is a leading regional law firm based in Cardiff and are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy Commercial Property department.
Cardiff City Centre
Our client is a leading regional law firm based in Cardiff and are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy Commercial Property department. The role will involve working with legal documents, speaking with clients, billing, typing and digital dictation.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Commercial property team
- Dealing with audio typing, digital dictation, maintaining files, closing files, dealing with legal documents, managing diaries any other duties as required
- Providing client focused and professional administrative support
- Experience of providing secretarial support within a corporate/commercial law firm is essential
- Experience within Commercial property law is desirable
- Good typing skills and excellent audio typing (at least 60 wpm and high level of accuracy)
- Experience using Bighand system
- Strong IT skills
- Competitive salary
- Cardiff City Centre offices
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please Sarah Castle on 02921 673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*