We know the hard work and dedication you have put in in to progress your career in law and understand how important making the right career move is.
Click through the links to learn more about our specialist areas.
Apply for this job
Wills, Trusts and Estates Paralegal / Legal ExecutiveRef sc/jan11
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Cardiff
A top 100 UK Law Firm, currently recruiting an experienced Wills, Trusts and Estates Lawyer or experienced Paralegal to join this highly reputable and specialist team. This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career.
Wills, Trusts and Estates Paralegal / Legal Executive
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience and grade)
My client are a top 100 UK Law Firm, currently recruiting an experienced Wills, Trusts and Estates Lawyer or experienced Paralegal to join this highly reputable and specialist team. This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career with a reputable company which is ranked highly in the Legal 500. The team, who are expanding provide advice to private individuals, commercial organisations, financial service sector businesses and charities.
- To deal with a case load of:
- Wills; discretionary trust wills, life interest trusts and disabled beneficiary wills
- Creation of trusts; lifetime, post death, personal injury trusts and disabled beneficiary trusts, bare trusts, life interest in possession trusts; charitable trusts; property
- Administration of trusts;
- Advise on setting up a trust, structuring trusts, manging trusts and choosing trustees;
- Powers of attorney; preparation and registration;
- Advise trustees on how to meet their obligations and duties;
- Acting as a professional trustee to ensure that Client’s wishes are carried out properly;
- Estate administration; including variation of wills;
- Long term care planning;
- Work using a case management system
- Adhere to KPI’s and targets
- Handle confidential information
- Supervise junior members of the team
Experience and skills required
- A Legal Executive or experienced Paralegal with extensive experience in the above area of law
- Experience at a top law firm is desirable
- Excellent academics
- STEP qualification is desirable but not essential
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Nia Taylor on 02921 673747 at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*