We know the hard work and dedication you have put in in to progress your career in law and understand how important making the right career move is.
Click through the links to learn more about our specialist areas.
Apply for this job
Casualty Fee Earner (Paralegal or Solicitor)Ref SC/MAY28
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Newport
You will be part of the market leading team in defending NIHL cases. You will provide extremal training to your clients and gain valuable experience within this exciting practice area.
Disease Fee Earner (Paralegal and Lawyer)
Newport / Cardiff Outskirts
A top tier legal 500 law firm are expanding their successful Casualty team and are therefore looking for experienced fee earners to join them. You will be part of the market leading team in defending NIHL cases. You will provide extremal training to your clients and gain valuable experience within this exciting practice area. In additions, the firm will endeavour to:
- Progress your legal career (via CILEx funding or training contracts if not qualified and with a structured progression path for lawyers)
- Train you by working under experts and market leaders in this field
- Provide excellent progression opportunities and a personal development plan (the roles are available due to internal progression)
- Provide secondment opportunities with insurer clients when the opportunity arises
- Reward you with achievable bonus’
- Encourage a healthy work / life balance
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- 24 days holiday (increasing each year) plus an additional day over the Christmas period
- Matched pension contributions up to 5%
- Option to buy or sell up to 5 days holidays
- Life assurance, income protection and private medical insurance.
- Free season ticket loan, private medical insurance for family members, dental cover, childcare voucher scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, access to sports and social clubs, discounted gym membership
- Achievable Bonus scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Vodafone discount
- Various clubs including running and sewing clubs
You will have experience in disease / casualty claims and you will have a genuine interest in pursuing a career in this area of law.
How to apply:
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673737 or email@example.com.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737.