The Oxford Dictionary defines Sales as: [mass noun] the exchange of a commodity for money; the action of selling something:we withdrew it from sale [count noun] :the sale has fallen through
(sales) a quantity or amount sold: price cuts failed to boost sales
(sales) the activity or business of selling products:director of sales and marketing
On a regional and national basis we nurture long term relationships with sales professionals and forward thinking organisations across a range of industry sectors.
Our expertise encompasses:
- Field Sales Executive/Consultant roles and Business Development Managers
- Area Sales and Regional Sales
- Telesales roles inbound and outbound (Direct sales/Appointment Setters)
- Business to business sales and business to consumer sales
- Account Managers and Key Account Managers
- Sales Management & Director level (In house, regional and national)
Our experienced sales recruitment consultants take the time to understand your needs, create solutions and deliver results.
To arrange a meeting or for a confidential conversation with a designated account manager, please call 02920 220078 or email firstname.lastname@example.org