We know sales and we know sales people. We know what motivates you in a sales job; strong career progression, a good basic salary and attractive OTE packages with reputable companies.
Click through the links to learn more about our specialist sales areas.
Apply for this job
Temporary Recruitment ConsultantRef 4634
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Cardff
Exciting opportunity to join our specialist Temporary team at Yolk as a Recruitment Consultant.
Business Support/ Finance Temporary Recruitment Consultant
A bit about Yolk
Yolk Recruitment is no ordinary company, we're no ordinary employer either! We're passionate about our staff and understand the importance of offering responsibility, uncapped earnings, a resoundingly friendly working atmosphere and training that will deliver the skills needed to continually further your career. What's more, we're constantly expanding and the right people, with the right attitude and desire always benefit from our policy of organic growth, we reward top performers.
As a nationally acclaimed company Yolk have won numerous awards as recognition of our continued excellence in delivering a range of outstanding recruitment services to a diverse client base.
If you are a dedicated and hardworking individual, looking for the opportunity to spread your wings and explore the world of recruitment, then we will give you the support, motivation, the latest technology and financial backing to begin your career in recruitment! All whilst providing you with an enjoyable and vibrant workplace.
- You will strengthen and develop an existing Temporary Business Support and Finance desk.
- You will demonstrate a commercial and proactive commitment to winning business, managing a busy temporary business support and finance desk in line with company strategy, making yourself aware of the company’s short, medium and long term goals
- You will be naturally curious, using your questioning skills to learn more about people and business; including meeting candidates and clients within Business Support & Finance
- As a self-starter you will work towards achieving your individual activity and revenue targets whilst being mindful of your overall team targets supporting and contributing towards the achievement of wider team goals
- Enthusiasm and initiative are pre-requisites for the role
- Self-motivated, you will be pro-active and prepared to find solutions as opposed to dwell on problems
- Previous experience in a sales driven environment is essential (i.e. sales, estate agent, events, hospitality, business development)
- To apply for this role, please contact Emma Harries Team Manager 02921 673734