Yolk Talent Academy
YOUR RECRUITMENT CAREER JOURNEY STARTS WITH US...
We will be welcoming our next intake of Associate Consultants in 2017 to join a training programme where they will learn the skills required to be a force in the recruitment
Yolk Recruitment is no ordinary company and we’re no ordinary employer either. You
will be in a training period for 12-18 months and when you have consistently hit your
peak target for a rolling 3 month period you will be rewarded with a promotion, pay rise
and commission uplift.
If you'd like to be considered for our 2017 intake please email your CV to email@example.com or call 02920 220 078 for more information.
- Within 48 hours of application - Telephone Interview
- TBC- Assessment Centre & Direct Interview
- TBC - Offers made
WHERE YOU'LL WORK
What we're looking for
- Skills, drive and passion to take your career to the next level
- A flair for negotiation plus a little entrepreneurial spirit
- Graduates unsure of what to do with their degree; IT, Legal, Sales, Procurement or Supply Chain related degrees desirable, but a degree in any of our specialisms considered
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry, sales, customer service, or relevant industry experience and looking for a new career challenge
WHAT YOU'LL GET
Competitive commission, in depth training and managerial appreciation, as well as a load of cool benefits like Friday beer o’clock and extra bonus holidays like your birthday off.
We’re passionate about our staff and understand the importance of offering responsibility, uncapped earnings, a resoundingly friendly working atmosphere and training that will deliver the skills needed to continually further your career.
- A £17,000 annual basic from day one
- Industry leading commission earnings paying 30% with no cap
- Realistic ‘On Target Earning’ total of £29,000 in your first year and £44,000 in your second year
- Opportunity to progress to Senior Consultant or Business Manager earning between £60,000 and £100,000 annually
yolk in numbers
Get in Touch
Sound up your street? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 220078 for more information.