about 1 month ago
1st Line Customer Service Analyst – 5-month contract
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large public sector organisation to recruit a 1st Line Customer Service Analyst to join their team. They are an extraordinary organisation based in Cardiff with a diverse workforce and inclusive culture.
You’ll be joining a company full of passionate individuals, who take pride in their work and the business. In return, our dedicated teams are supported, encouraged, nurtured, developed, and rewarded. You’ll be joining a hardworking, supportive, and inclusive team and company who put the customer at the heart of everything they do and take pride in their work and their brand.
This is a Hybrid role working 2-3 days in the office pro rata. Monday- Friday. 37 hours per week.
What the 1st Line Customer Service Analyst will be doing
The ideal 1st Line Customer Service Analyst will be responsible for
• Ensuring high quality customer service, resolving technical issues for your field-based colleagues some of which may be complex, associated with desktop hardware and software.
• Ensure all updates are recorded and uploaded to the database in a timely manner
• Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to at all times
• Keep abreast of technical developments and ensure any gaps in knowledge are addressed
What the successful 1st Line Customer Service Analyst will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who has
• The ability to work independently
• Excellent relationship management and communication skills
• Knowledge of the following technical areas:
- Windows 7 & Windows 10
- Desktop application software
- Office 365
- Desktop diagnosis utilities
- Desktop security software
- Server hardware and infrastructure
- Desktop computing and associated peripheral devices
- Mobile devices and tablets (iOS & Android)
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
The successful 1st Line Customer Service Analyst will be rewarded with:
• Salary between £23,500 to £26,800 DOE
• Annual bonus
• Full training and development
• Enhanced employer pension contributions
• Reduction on gym memberships and high street shopping
Think this one’s for you
If you think this 1st Line Customer Service Analyst opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss the role in confidence on 07458143279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.