35000 - 37000
CW - Feb - 05
about 1 year ago
2nd Line Service Desk Team Lead
Our client, an industry leading managed service provider is currently recruiting for a hands-on 2nd Line Service Desk Team lead to join their support team for their expanding regional hub in South Wales.
This is what you’ll be doing
Working within the Service Desk team, you will manage a team of service desk engineers as well as remaining hands on to provide high levels of support to a variety of clients ensuring they receive continued levels of exceptional service. You will provide support across a number of platforms primarily office based but also onsite when required as well as managing, mentoring and upskilling members of the service desk team and as acting as a point of escalation.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an IT technical support role
- Experience with Exchange and Office 365
- Strong understanding of Networking and Windows 7, 8 and 10 Operating systems.
- Experience with Servers (2008, 2012 and 2016)
- Experience managing a small service desk team.
And this is what you’ll get in return.
- Salary of £35,000 - £37,000 depending on experience
- Fantastic modern office and working environments
- Free Gym Access
- Free Parking
- Fantastic training and progression opportunity with exposure to 3rd line experience.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673749 or email Cwoolcott@yolkrecruitment.com to arrange a convenient time to speak.