4 months ago
Do you want to work for a leading, national accountancy practice based in Cardiff? Are you looking for the next step a modern, supportive practice environment? Do you want to progress within a fast-paced finance team as a critical problem solver?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working within a friendly team for a rapidly growing accountancy practice based in Cardiff you will assist with a range of accounting duties whilst liaising with clients:
- Maintain Sales/Purchase Ledgers & overlook BACS payments
- Preparation of accounts, updating client records and VAT returns
- Liaising with clients, dealing with queries and assignments
- Reconciling balance sheets, reporting to the Senior Manager
- Client visits, carrying out work at premises & assisting with junior training
The experience you'll bring to the table:
- Experience working in an accountancy practice (essential)
- AAT qualified or studying towards ACCA
- Has dealt with clients and can maintain strong relationships
- Knowledge of Cloud Accounting software e.g. SAGE, XERO
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of £25,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Support and progression opportunities
- Travel opportunities
- On-site Parking
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Josh (02921 673754 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.