up to £23,000
7 months ago
Are you looking for an exciting contract role? Are you looking to work for a company that really look after their people?
This is what you'll be doing:
As an Accounts Assistant you will be working within a large finance team providing support on a broad range of tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to join a large employer based in the heart of Cardiff.
As an Accounts Assistant your duties will include:
- Process expense ledger data including preparation and posting journals
- Reconciliations including investigating any discrepancies or outstanding items
- Create monthly reconciliations packs including commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Sales ledger
- Creating MI reports
- Supporting with the creation of reporting packs
- Assist with ledger maintenance
- Ad hoc duties to support the wider team
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Experience working within an Accounts Assistant role or similar is desirable
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience working with Oracle is desirable but not essential
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £23,000pa
- City centre location, easily accessible via public transport
- Competitive benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply for the role of Accounts Assistant to Lucy with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.